If the company's decision has in the opinion of the injured party been based on e.g. incomplete or incorrect information, he or she may ask the company to correct its decision. When lodging in the correction request, the appellant must specify what part of the decision should be corrected and state the grounds for the correction request.

Your Europe logo This webpage is part of an EU quality network 
This website is part of the European Commission's Your Europe portal. Did you find what you were looking for? Give feedback!