Especially outside EEA countries, you cannot use the motor liability insurance of your own vehicle to compensate for bodily injuries to the guilty driver or the owner. On the other hand, if an accident happens in an EEA country, a Finnish motorist can choose whether to use his or her own motor liability insurance to cover his or her bodily injuries.