Dissatisfaction with the compensation decision

It is possible to appeal the insurance company's compensation decision.

If the company's decision has in the opinion of the injured party been based on e.g. incomplete or incorrect information, he or she may ask the company to correct its decision. When lodging in the correction request, the appellant must specify what part of the decision should be corrected and state the grounds for the correction request.