• Give the injured party your contact information as well as your vehicle information and motor liability insurance.

  • Show your Green Card to the authorities or the injured party.

  • Use the international accident report form.

  • Notify the Green Card office of the incident country and your insurance company of the loss; they will take care of the claims handling.

  • If the accident took place in an EEA country, you can claim for bodily injuries on your own vehicle's motor liability insurance.