If the damage was caused by a foreign vehicle, the damage case processing is faster if the vehicle's insurance company details are provided. Whenever possible, a copy or photograph of the foreign vehicle's international insurance certificate (green card) should be sent to the Finnish Motor Insurers' centre.

If you cannot get a photograph or copy of the green card, then make a note of at least its validity, the policy number and the insurance company. For reference, you can look at a Russian green card here.

All documents which clarify the damage (e.g. the police investigation report, possible photos, a copy of the green card) should be appended to the damage report.