Forms related to compensations

The standard forms listed below can be used for reporting a road accident. However, the use of the forms is not necessary, since the accident can also be reported by other means.

The accident can be reported to the Finnish Motor Insurers' Centre using our electronic form that can be filled out online. Instructions and the online form can be found from the "This is how to report an accident and claim compensation from the Finnish Motor Insurers' Centre" page. However, the electronic form is only available in Finnish.

If you cannot use the online form, you can fill out this printable form:

Power of attorney for attending to road accident cases

  • Power of attorney (pdf) 

    With this power of attorney, you can authorise another person to attend to your traffic injury case on your behalf and cancel the authorisation you have previously given.